Make A Payment
Option #1 – Mail Your Payment
- We accept Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks, and Money Orders by mail (or in person)
- All leases are subject to a non-refundable fees comprising of administrative and Accidental Rental Damage Insurance (ARDI) expenses
- Any payment by check within 45 days of check-in must be paid in cash form (cashier's check, money order or wire transfer for a fee)
- Be sure to include your name, reservation number, and phone number along with your payment.
- Mail payments to: Ward Realty Att: Guest Payments - 106 Ocean Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
- If you wish to make a payment via WIRE TRANSFER, this can be arranged and shall incur a $30.00 fee
- Please note there is a $30 fee for all returned checks.
Only the named leaseholder may submit payments
Option #2 – Electronic Check
- E-Checks are processed through VacationRentPayment, a secure 3rd party website approved by Ward Realty. Your personal and financial data is secured through a 256-bit AES encryption. (LINK TO MAKE PAYMENT BELOW)
- All you need is your Routing Number (usually the first 9 numbers at the bottom left of your paper check) and your Account Number.
- Like a traditional check, E-Checks debit funds directly from Personal, Business, or Savings Accounts. Please note that we cannot process Credit Card Convenience Checks or Line of Credit Checks.
- Occasionally, guests with Money Market or Credit Union Checking Accounts have difficulty processing E-Checks. If this occurs, please contact your financial institution directly for ACH processing.
- Please note there is a $25 service fee for all returned checks.
- It may take up to 6 business days for funds to clear both banks and show up in your bank statement. (A subsequent payment from same account shall transfer right away within 1-2 business days.
- All E-Checks must be submitted at least 45 days before your check-in date to allow time for processing. If your check-in date is less than 45 days away, please call our office to make arrangements to Fed-Ex your payment.
- Only the named leaseholder may submit payments